Brandi Breathes Books formerly Blkosiner's Book Blog has undergone a make-over and appreciates patience! Love you all and let me know if anything is broken or not looking right. We may not know about it. Thanks!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

IMMB 3.25

 IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. I use it to showcase books I receive and as a social aspect for the blog. To sign up and find out more here

What I got:

Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)
Source: library
Currently reading
Pure (Covenant, #2)
Source: Spencer Hill 
Review on 4/6 part of the tour


Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Pure is super popular right now, enjoy!

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cuz JLA rocks :)
      Have you read any of her stuff?

      Delete
  2. I LOVED PURE! Can't wait to review it next month!! Will look forward to your tour stop! I've heard NEVERMORE is good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books. I liked Nevermore and just got a copy of Pure for my Kindle. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked but not loved Nevermore. I need to get around to writing my review though

      Delete
  4. I have heard great things about Nevermore. I keep forgetting about it though. I hope you like it.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on my tbr for awhile and it came through ILL so I moved it up

      Delete
  5. Nice!! I loved Pure and can't wait for Deity! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the cover of Pure! Sounds awesome too!

    I hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Nevermore as it seems to be getting very mixed reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read either of these, though I've heard of Nevermore. Hope you enjoy!

    Hope you will pop by my IMM:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)