Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tag, I'm it

You have been tagged!

Here's how to play:
1. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you in their post.
2. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Tag 11 people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
5. Include these rules and a link to the person who tagged you with your post.

I was tagged by Jenni @ Alluring Reads and by Jess at Jessy's Bookends


Jessy's Questions:

Which classic author do you like? 
I actually don't read many classics

Do you use read apps and/or devices? Let us know which do you recommend. 
I use a kindle but before I got that, I used adobe digital editions or the kindle app 

Have you read any short stories recently, which one?
Unveiled by Trisha Wolfe

What is your favorite book?
Such a hard question. Harry Potter for all around awesomeness, Twilight because of love story and the fact that it got me back into blogging, Vampire Academy because of Rose the kick ass heroine, and Light of Asteria for the amazing example of true love, a pure world and real character.

Who is your favorite literary character and why?
Again. So hard. Maybe Hermione because of her loyalty, cleverness and kindness

Do you have a favorite quote? From which book is it?
For God so loved the world, he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Do you prefer ebooks or paperbacks, why?
Both have their merits. 

Which books do you plan to read during this month?
Sisterhood Everlasting
Starters
In Too Deep
Goddess Interrupted
Angelina's Secret
Dante and Aristotle 

Are you having giveaways soon? Tell us about.

coming soon:
Aurelia's Magic on the 8th
Butterfly Powder and the Iowa Mountains on the 11th
Toy Sorcerer on 17th
Immortal Rules by Kagawa on 19th

Can you recommend us a book that has impressed you recently?
Obsidian by Armentrout and Ganzfield series by Kaynak


Here are Jenni's questions:
1.) What book would you most like to see turned into a feature film?
Vampire Academy
2.) Why did you decide to start your blog?
At first I started because "blog about this contest entry" was popular, then I wanted to start writing down what I thought about books
3.) What 2012 release novel are you anticipating the most?
3rd in the Light of Asteria books by Isaacs
4.) What was your favorite book as a child?
Don't remember before 1st grade although I've always been a reader. In 1st grade it was Ramona books
5.) What is the one book you could read over and over again?
Bible... Twilight, or Harry Potter. No wait, thats 3, but thats how I roll
6.) Who is your favorite author?
Hmm. Again so hard. I've read everything Lurlene McDaniel's written since I was in middle school, I also love JK Rowling, Stephenie Meyer and Richelle Mead
7.) What is your favorite series of books? (3 or more in the series)
Twiligh, HP, Vamp Academy, and Kailmeyra (Light of Asteria)
8.) Do you read 1 book at a time? or switch back and forth between a few?
Try to read 1 at a time but tours and other stuff happen
9.) Where do you like to read?
Better question is where don't I? I read in bed, on the couch, in the car and the dr. etc
10.) Do you listen to music while you read, or do you need silence?
Don't need silence but I like it
11.) Do you have an ereader? If so, what kind? 
Kindle





I tag:

I don't have time to tag more right now, but feel free to answer in comments or pass along

1-Do you like any of the movies/tv shows that have been derived from books?
2-Where do you get most of your books?
3-Are you picky about who you follow?
4-Do you like to read things that are similar to your experiences in life?
5-Do you keep your books or pass them on?
6-How often do you reread?
7-If you could meet any author who would you choose?
8-Which book world would you like to live in?
9-Who is the main character you admire the most?
10-Who would you like as your book boyfriend?
11- If you had to pick parents from any book, who would you choose? 

8 comments:

  1. Great answers! Thanks for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Vampire Academy being turned into a movie! Actually, I think I would love it more if it was a TV show. That way, we'd get more of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point about the show. But I know the option for movie is out there and they are searching for a studio. If no bites, maybe tv is next option.

      Delete
  3. Jess tagged me too - please feel free to check out my post and leave a link for yours, so others can find you :-)

    http://bronasbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Light of Asteria, I plan to read it soon. Thanks for answering the book tag.

    Jess @ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1-Do you like any of the movies/tv shows that have been derived from books?

    No, I try to stay away from them.

    2-Where do you get most of your books?

    Review books, and I purchase a lot of ebooks.

    3-Are you picky about who you follow?

    I usually visit those who comment, and from there I follow/visit those I can.

    4-Do you like to read things that are similar to your experiences in life?

    No, not necessarily. I'm a mood reader, and it really depends on what I feel like reading.

    5-Do you keep your books or pass them on?

    Keep, sometimes I pass them along. I like my books in prestine condition.

    6-How often do you reread?

    Not that often, it is something I wish I had more time for.

    7-If you could meet any author who would you choose? J K Rowling!

    8-Which book world would you like to live in?

    Harry Potter. I've loved witches since I was little.

    9-Who is the main character you admire the most?

    This would have to be a tv questions,
    Rory from Gilmore Girls. I love her!


    10-Who would you like as your book boyfriend?

    I'm really not sure...Peeta?

    11- If you had to pick parents from any book, who would you choose?

    Oh, this one is hard....I really don't know.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)