Sunday, April 15, 2012

IMMB 4/14

 IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. I use it to showcase books I receive and as a social aspect for the blog. To sign up and find out more here

What I got:

While He Was Away
Source: Teen Book Scene
Currently reading
Shield the Heart (Heart, #2)
Source: author for review
Currently reading
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
Source: Harlequin Teen
Review HERE
Enter to win a copy HERE
Radiate
Source: Netgalley
The Loners
Source: won from Annette @ Annette's Book Spot

Thanks to Kathy at I am a Reader not a writer for the 10 amazon card that I won
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I need to read RADIATE soon. Thanks for the reminder! Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it, I just need to find time to write review.

      Delete
  2. You got some great books both The Immortal Rules and Radiate are books I want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Yay for Immortal Rules. I adored it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Immortal Rules was great! And I've been seeing a lot of While He Was Away around the blogisphere. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! There it is again....While He Was Away....I MUST MUST MUST get this book! Great selection! Enjoy them :-) My IMM Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got lucky and got on an arc tour :)
      Hope you get your hands on it soon.

      Delete
  6. I really liked Julie Kagawa's other series, The Iron Fey, which I still need to finish. But I can't wait to get my paws on Immortals, I've heard nothing but good things! Enjoy!

    Lisa
    IMM: http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html
    Cinder Giveaway: http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2012/04/just-for-heck-of-it-giveaway-cinder-by.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)