Friday, June 25, 2010

Review: Undone by Brooke Taylor


Undone by Brooke Taylor

Link goes to and description from Goodreads.com

"When Kori Kitlzer, the “dark angel” of the 8th grade, tells Serena Moore that they are more alike than she thinks, Serena is instantly intrigued.  As their friendship solidifies and their lives entwine, Serena tries to become more like the fearless, outspoken, and ambitious Kori. Soon Serena doesn’t know where she begins and Kori ends. But when a twist of fate yanks Kori away from Serena, she will need to find a way to complete her best friend’s life left undone. 
Undone is a striking debut novel about friendship, family, and the secrets we keep from the people to whom we are closest."

**My rating: 5/5**

*My short but sweet review**

I really enjoy dark and edgy books and this falls under the description. It is a great read about friendships, being different, secrets, and dealing with grief.
This book kept me guessing and unfolded at a great pace. The psych teacher Doc was an awesome addition and added a lot to the plot line. I liked how he had the students to think for themselves instead of feeding them what he believes. I also like how it is real life lessons.
I would recommend it!!

I would love to hear what you think and please link your review if you have posted one. I will read and comment!

2 comments:

  1. I had this book once from the library, but it came in a stack of about fifteen so I never got around to reading it. I may have to go ahead and get it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to see if my library has this, it seems like everyone always loves it! Fantastic review :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)