Thursday, December 9, 2010

Honest feedback please!

Would you read a book based on this?

(If you have any suggestions or changes you can email me or comment. I will not be hurt if you give constructive criticism. I need it, and I need honesty)


Meredith knows not to fight back. If she does, he’ll hit her again- and this time he might hurt the baby.
Spiraling from the loss of her beloved father, seventeen-year-old Meredith flees to college determined to claw her way out of despair. It isn’t until she meets Kaden that she has hope. Enamored by his charm and warmth, Meredith finds herself opening up to him in a way she never thought possible.

But he isn’t what he seems. At first, she explains away the arguments, makes excuses for the physical abuse, tries to rationalize his inexcusable behavior, but she knows in her heart that she’s trapped.

It isn’t until she finds out that she’s pregnant that she takes a hard look at her life. Meredith must make the most difficult decisions of her life; working hard to come out stronger and learn who she really is.

Would you want to read book?

1 comment:

  1. I really like this newer version...still love the name Kaden. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)