Saturday, December 4, 2010

Top Five Sunday: Hotties under my tree

Top 5 sundays logo2



Fiction Hotties I Want Under My Tree! from Larissa's Bookish Life


-Gavin from Light of Asteria (don't know who I am talking about? You are missing out and should enter my contest)
-Edward (the one in my head, not Pattinson ftr)
-Dimitri or Adrian from Vampire Academy (I will gladly take either, or both)
-Stephan from Vamp Diaries (will take one from show or from my mind and I would gladly take Damon too, but this is only supposed to be 5)
-Ash from Iron Fey series


I would also gladly take Ren or Shay from Nightshade, Trevor from Minder, Jace from Mortal Instruments-- Okay, I will stop now! I think I have a problem.


Okay- I did the fun part first and now it's time for rules and links:

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
This week’s theme is Best Fiction Hotties I Want Under My Tree!
hmmmm Yum! I think Im gonna enjoy this one a bit too much! LOL!
Hope you join me!

5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind seeing Zach from Shade dancing around my tree on Christmas. Love the Scottish accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice choices! None of mine matched up and I didn't think to choose from YA. That would've made my list harder!

    Here's my Top 5 Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice List! I really need to find out about Shay. Everyone seems to love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Ren can come home with me anytime he wants!! I'd have to think long and hard to narrow my list down to just five, so I'm gonna pass for now...I want way more than 5 hotties under my tree this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I LOVE Gavin too! =)))

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)