Saturday, January 1, 2011

IMMB 36

IMMB is designed to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar. It is started by The Story Siren.


Make sure to check out my contests:

Born at Midnight prize pack


Be sure to check out my updated prices and books! For Sale/Trade and Wishlist http://t.co/u1jax69
Here is what I got:

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)
Review here
Source Librarything first reads





The Girl Who Ran With Horses
























Human Blend
Source: From the author for honest review
Review to come
Cryer's Cross
Source: Simon Galley Grab
Currently reading- review to come
Once in a Full Moon
Source: NetGalley
did not finish
Across the Universe
Source: Librarything Early reviewers
Review to come
Choker
Source: Simon Galley Grab
Review to come

What about you? What did you get? What do you think of my books?


9 comments:

  1. I am awaiting your reviews of Choker and Across the Universe. I am looking forward to both the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! Still jealous that you got Born at mt Midnight! My IMM will be up tomorrow if you want to stop by then!

    a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Across the Universe AND Choker? Amazing! My copy of Choker has just been dispatched and I CANNOT wait :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got nothing. Sucks. Didn't get to the book store or library or nothing. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read Across the Universe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of good books! Can't wait to hear what you think of Choker.

    Love Across The Universe. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You got great books! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Across the Universe and Choker! Happy New Year and happy reading Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm dying to hear what you think of Across the Universe and Choker. Those are definitely books I want to read.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)