Sunday, June 3, 2012

IMMB 6/3

 IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. I use it to showcase books I receive and as a social aspect for the blog. To sign up and find out more here

What I got: (Clicking on cover, title or author goes to goodreads)


All These Lives
Source: Netgally
Currently Reading
Cappuccino with Colossians
Source: bought for bible study
Temptation
My Review HERE
Source: netgalley
Crazy
Review coming 6/5
Source: Teen Book Scene
The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse, #1)
Source: author
Review HERE


What did you get? What do you think of my books?
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm not familiar with any of these but the last book looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temptation looks so good!! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, nice ones :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if I'll look out for All These Lives despite all the good reviews I've seen for it, but it's definitely one to think about. AND I can't wait to start Temptation! There's just something undeniably sexy about the forbidden *swoon*

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)