Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Rec Me: Stories with disabilities AKA Loved Season of Me and You


I really enjoyed The Season of You and Me. My review will go live 4/4, but its 5 star, and you should know that I don't give that much these days.
The Season of You & Me
Here's a teaser of my review: This is the book that I read for. Emotional, romantic, well written, strong characters including a diverse one and the family involvement.


So, do you know of any other stories featuring paralyisis, wheelchairs?
What about well done writing/realistic featuring disabilities.

I wanted more, so I actually went back to one of my fave fanfictions and read an old favorite: In the Blink of an Eye , and a new one:Through the Flames  both featuring bella in a wheelchair and disabledward respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)