Sunday, September 25, 2016

Where's Brandi????

Hey lovely readers. I just wanted to let you know that I have been a bit burned out with YA genre. I found only two or three books in this fall season, and into the winter catalogs that I have wanted to read from Netgalley and Edelweiss.
I have been reading a bit of Mercy series by Patricia Briggs, and while I enjoy and I reviewed the first book, I just haven't had the desire to review the next three books.
As for those who know about my health struggles, I did have knee surgery at the beginning of this month and though stairs still bother me it is tons above what it was. Although my fibro isn't really happy about favoring one leg--my shoulder, neck, other knee and back is flared a bit. But I am hanging in there, and now that it will all settle down.
But mostly what I have been reading is Twilight fanfic. It is reminding me of characters and a love story that is my favorite as well as some AU with Bella and Jake.
I intend to return to blogging, and not say goodbye to it forever, because I have met wonderful people and it is something that I love. But it is a break. I have a review for one of the YA books I did request and liked coming in October, but no promises past that.
If you are curious what fanfics I am reading, I have been adding them on GR. If I added a rating, then its one of my faves.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2614253-brandi-kosiner-brandi-breathes-books?shelf=read


Take care and don't forget me when I do come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)