Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Where's Brandi?

Hey peeps! I just wanted to let you know where I have been. I have been burnt out on YA lately, and can't find NA or adult novels that are working for me right now. So, I have been reading a lot of Twilight fanfic, and its been making me happy.
As of right now, I have no intention of quitting blogging indefinitely, its been a nice break and will stay on hiatus until the reading (nonfanfic) bug hits me again.

Meanwhile, my health has been doing good, and I have been spending a lot of time with the family. My older is in 3rd and younger is still in prek, but will start kindergarten in July. It's unreal how fast kids grow and time passes.

If you want to see which fanfics I am reading, feel free to check out my goodreads, most of them are on there, but not all. I don't do reviews of them, but would be glad to let you know a rating for any that may catch your eye if that is your cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)