Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Review: Boys South of the Mason Dixon by Abbi Glines


Boys South of the Mason Dixon (South of the Mason Dixon #1)

The only thing hotter than the weather South of the Mason Dixon line are the boys. Worn, faded blue jeans, slow Southern drawls, and those naughty moments in the back of pickup trucks a girl never forgets. 
Welcome to the world of the Sutton boys. 
Five brothers who fight, party, drink a little too much, but more importantly, they love their momma. Nothing can tear them apart… until the girl next door wins more than one of their hearts.

Publishes in US:May 15th 2017 by Abbi Glines Publishing
Genre: na
Source: borrowed
Series? South of the Mason Dixon #1


    Whoa. Yes. Its me. I've still be mostly reading fanfic. But my friend loaned me this one and I enjoyed. It was an easy read for me and I flew through it. Although I am sometimes a fan of the love triangle, this one def has a new spin with them being brothers. And then there is the whole mystery of Asher and why he broke Dixie's heart as well as his own. The reason actually occurred to me, but I wasn't sure of it. 

    It was set up in dual perspective as well as having flashbacks, but it worked for me, and I wasn't confused. It really tied the story together. I liked the family setting, not only the sutton boys and their personal dynamic as well as their relationships with their mom. I also loved the connection between Dixie and her dad. 

    I will def be on the lookout for more in the series to get the stories behind the other brothers. 

My question to you, my lovely readers:
Ever been attracted to a set of siblings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)