Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One True Pairing


One True Pairing
at 
To enter this challenge:

  • You should create a blog post with your OTP (One True Pairing), meaning your favorite couple from young adult books. Explain why they’re your favorite YA couple. If you don't have a blog, you can share your answer in the comments section.
  • To make it fun, add pictures of who you think can portray the characters. 
  • Add the link to your blog or comment to the linky tool at the bottom of this post to participate.
It is so hard to pick because I've had a hard time picking 10 guys/great couples, but I'll have to go back to what got me started in the blogging world and reading after a really long slump...
Edward and Bella

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments. It really is emotional, but I love these types of reads.
    divorce attorneys

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)