Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 10/3

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:

Me, Him, Them, and It by Caela Carter

ME is Evelyn Jones, 16, a valedictorian hopeful who's been playing bad girl to piss off THEM, her cold, distant parents. HIM is Todd, Evelyn's secret un-boyfriend, who she thought she was just using for sex - until she accidentally fell in love with him. But before Evelyn gets a chance to tell Todd how she feels, something much more important comes up. IT. IT is a fetus. Evelyn is pregnant - and when Todd turns his back on her, Evelyn has no idea who to turn to. Can a cheating father, a stiff, cold mother, a pissed-off BFF, and a (thankfully!) loving aunt with adopted girls of her own help Evelyn make the heart-wrenching decisions that follow?

This title will be released on February 5, 2013.

What are you waiting on?


  1. Seems good! Added on my GR tbr. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my WoW.
    Have a great day!

  2. Great pick! MHTI sounds like such a great story. Can't wait! Thanks for sharing!

  3. I like the title for this one (already bummed that Todd turns out to be a jerk but Evelyn's going to have a lot more to deal with in what sounds like an interesting book).

  4. I am very curious about this one. The story could go either way so I am going to wait for a few reviews before I read it =) Great pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

  5. I like the tittle, but I don't think this is a book for me. Honestly, the books about pregnant teens are annoying for me. I have no idea why.

    My WOW post

  6. Great title! Sounds like a really awesome book on realistic issues. I'm going to add this to my wishlist. Thanks a lot for sharing :)

  7. This sounds interesting and like it could be an emotional read. I will be interested in reviews on this one! Thanks for sharing! :)

    My W.O.W.

  8. I'll have to agree on the title. It is great. :) I sometimes have a hard time with "issue books" but I think I might pick this one up. Thanks for the recommendation.

    Here's my WoW pick for this week.

  9. I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for bringing it to my attention! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

  10. This sounds emotional and tense. Thanks for sharing this one. I will add it. Great pick.

    Thank you for stopping by
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

  11. This one seems great, I keep hearing about it. I hope you get it soon! :)

  12. Haven't heard of this one but hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

  13. Oh this sounds like trouble with a lot of kleenex to go with it.

    Talk Supe WoW

  14. I haven't heard of this one yet but it sounds really intriguing. :) Thanks for alerting me about this one and awesome pick.

  15. This one sounds really intense and emotional, I love the girl on the cover, her hair is so gorgeous. Great pick!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

  16. I've not heard of this one. Thanks for sharing:)

    Love the simple title.



I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)