Brandi Breathes Books formerly Blkosiner's Book Blog has undergone a make-over and appreciates patience! Love you all and let me know if anything is broken or not looking right. We may not know about it. Thanks!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 12/19


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Erasing Time

Eighteen-year-old twins Taylor and Sheridan are pulled into the future and must find a way to stop the evil government from using the time machine again.

Releases: Aug 2012

What are you waiting on?

12 comments:

  1. hmm interesting, future stuff is always a gamble though.

    <a href="http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday.html>Check out my WoW</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh interesting indeed! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That summary is so vague, but it sounds interesting. I wish I knew more! My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this somewhere before and I want to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this book before but sounds interesting :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds really good! I hadn't heard of it before. Definitely gonna have to check it out!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting pick. It sounds like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh nice choice. :) I read that one a few months ago. It was okay, but I thought it was missing that little something extra that would have made it awesome! I think I gave it 3.5 stars.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw this in the bookstore last week and wasn't sure whether I should buy it. Let me know if it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you like time-travel stories? The plot definitely sounds intriguing! Hope you'll enjoy it when you read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to this one too-love stories with sisters as well as ones with time travel so this hits two of my sweet spots.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)