Saturday, October 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.


Currently reading:
Surviving Ice (Burying Water, #4)
source: netgalley


From my mailbox:

Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined
source: bought

What I read:
Young Widows Club
source: macmillan e-arc

Last Week on the blog:

My week: Good, went on a field trip with my daughter's class, and had her school fundraiser walking laps and all sorts of fun on Friday. Today meeting with some friends for board/card games and hitting up Scarowinds depending on weather.


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)