Saturday, August 6, 2016

Catch up version: Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.


Currently reading:
Complicated
source: FF.net


From my mailbox:

Between Worlds by Skip Brittenham Thanks to Penguin House
Your Presidential Fantasy Dream Team by Daniel O'Brien Thanks to Random House


What I read:
Books:
Darkfever (Fever, #1)
source: library



The Omen Machine (Sword of Truth, #12; Richard and Kahlan, #1)
source: library

Didn't finish:
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Source: bought


Fanfic:
Masen Manor
A Compendium of Thoughts
A Light in the Darkness
The definition of want
Zenith

breathe again
like night and day
Theories of Bellativity
foolish hearts
The Red Line
Healing Faith (In Your World, #1)
Unexpected Circumstances
This Life
Our Yellow House

Under the Apple Tree

since last time on the blog:
Girl in Pieces
source: delacorte via netgalley

Torn (A Wicked Saga, #2)
source: bought
Because I Love You
Source: earc from Blaze via Netgalley
Chasing Stars (After Eden, #2)
Source: bloomsbury via netgalley
Detached
Source: earc from Dundern via netgalley
The Memory Book
Source: earc via Netgally from Little Brown

Source: earc via Edelweiss from Simon teen
Losing Gabriel
source: bought

What's new with me:
I know I haven't been as present lately, my mom is doing much better and is home. My oldest started third grade and celebrated her birthday turning 8 on the 30th.
I have completely caught up with my ARCs that I've requested and actually have none on my reading calendar. There have only been a couple of books on Netgalley and Edelweiss that even got my attention and I wasn't approved for those.

I have still been reading a lot of Twilight fanfic and its kept me happy enough but starting to wane a bit with that.

I don't know if I am burnt out on YA, or what, so I have been trying some adult series. I didn't get much into Darkfever by Moning, and am going to try some Jennifer Estep and Patricia Briggs-- I am open to other suggestions... I loved Richelle Mead's adult fantasy books and that is where I found those books from the amazon page and goodreads you might also like.


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)