Sunday, October 2, 2011

Favorites of 2011

It's another fun Mini Challenge!!! This Mini Challenge is all about the books you read this year!!!

Challenge: Write up a blog post telling me the top 5 books you read in 2011 that you loved! That were your favorite! 
Make sure to link up on Princess Bookie's blog to be entered to win!

My faves:

Amber Frost, here's my review
Haven Haven by Cook, here's my review

Wither (Chemical Garden, #1) Wither by Destefano, here's my review

Accused (Ganzfield, #4) Accused by Kate Kaynak, my review
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) Half Blood by Jennifter Armentrout, my review

These are ones on my read list on goodreads (I didn't set all my dates so I may have missed/forgotten something)


  1. Oh, Wither. That was a good one. I foget about it sometimes though. I have read some really amazing books this year. That's probably why. Haven's been on my shelf for a while. I've heard good things about it. I should really get to it. Thanks for posting thsi Brandi. I hope you're doing well.

    ~Happy Reading!

  2. Is this limited to books published in 2011, or anything you read this past year?

    Well, hoping it's the former, I'll go with (in no particular order):

    1) Clean by Amy Reed
    2) Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
    3) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
    4) Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
    5) A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan


  3. I completely adored Wither and Half-Blood, those are definitely favorites of mine too Brandi! I have Haven on my shelf, I'm looking forward to that one:)


I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)