Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WoW 5/23


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

This week, I'm featuring:
My Life Next Door
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

A gorgeous debut about family, friendship, first romance, and how to be true to one person you love without betraying another
“One thing my mother never knew, and would disapprove of most of all, was that I watched the Garretts. All the time.”
The Garretts are everything the Reeds are not. Loud, numerous, messy, affectionate. And every day from her balcony perch, seventeen-year-old Samantha Reed wishes she was one of them . . . until one summer evening, Jase Garrett climbs her terrace and changes everything. As the two fall fiercely in love, Jase's family makes Samantha one of their own. Then in an instant, the bottom drops out of her world and she is suddenly faced with an impossible decision. Which perfect family will save her? Or is it time she saved herself?
A dreamy summer read, full of characters who stay with you long after the story is over.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Seeing this one around a bit lately! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about this one too-love a good contemp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. {i'm following your blog}

    I am leaving this note to let you know that I am following you. If you aren't already following me can you please return the favor and leave a comment on my most recent entry. Please and thank you! :)

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one on Netgalley and I'm anxious to read it! Great pick, Brandi!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds like the perfect summer read!

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)