Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
The Replaced (The Taking, #2)
Romantic and action-packed, The Replaced is the gripping second installment in the Taking trilogy.

Kyra hasn't been the same since she returned from her mysterious five-year disappearance. Now, on the run from the NSA, Kyra is forced to hide out with others who, like her, have been Returned. Yet she is determined to find Tyler, the boy she loves who was also abducted—all because of her. When her group intercepts a message that Tyler might still be alive but is in the hands of a shadowy government organization that experiments on the Returned, Kyra knows it's a risk to go after him. What if it's a trap? And worse, what if the returned Tyler isn't the same boy she lost?

Perfect for fans of The Fifth Wave and the Body Finder series, The Replaced is both chilling and explosive, with creepy, otherworldly elements and twisty, psychological thrills that will have you questioning what exactly it means to be human.
 
Releases: April 28th 2015 by HarperTeen

What are you waiting on?

19 comments:

  1. Sounds intense...and now I'm curious...here's mine:


    “THE RUMOR”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started reading this series. I hope you enjoy reading this one.My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for the sequel! Loved the first one. Great pick!



    Check
    out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to DNF book one :( Not for me, sad face. But I do hope you will end up loving this one sweetie :D Happy reading Brandi. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a fantasy one by her but it was meh for me :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stil need to read the first book. Fail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember wanting to read the first book! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get to read this soon!!

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this one is on Edelweiss! I didn't love the first book so I won't be reading this one but I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't read too many good reviews for The Taking, but I hope you'll enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One day i'll have to try a book by this author!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't like the first one all that much, found the romance a little yuck, but do want to read this one, just to see where it goes. :

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like reviews are all over the place for the first one. I am one of the one that loved the first one. I really want to read the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pick! This is one I am really excited for too!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read this series, but I love the sound of this sequel! Enjoy!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see why you are waiting for this one! I haven't read the first one, but this sounds great! Hope you get to read it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)