Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.

What I read:
Remember
source: Simon Pulse via edelweiss
Life Unaware
source: Entangled: Teen via netgalley
Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6)
source:  library
Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5)
source:  library
Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid, #4)
source:  library

Last Week on the blog:
My Heart and Other Black Holes
Source: Harper Teen via Edelweiss
Fading Out (Living Heartwood, #3)
source: author 
A Wicked Thing (A Wicked Thing, #1)
Source: Harper Teen via edelweiss

My week: At disney so prescheduled this post. I am sure that I am having a wonderful time though. Forgive my lack of commenting this week!


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

25 comments:

  1. Nice! I loved the Succubus Blues series! Hope you enjoyed them too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really interested in reading My Heart and Other Black Holes, it looks really interesting. I heard the MC is really snarky. http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Succubus Blues series was how I found Richelle Mead. Great series. Hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Disneyland, how wonderful.


    Reading Me Before You by JoJo Moyes .... what a tear jerker of a read.


    http://pettywitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, I am gonna check out a few on goodreads. :) Hope you're having fun at Disney!

    You can check out my STS here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a bit mixed at the end of the Succubus books but I hope it's better for you. happy reading:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had mixed feelings about A Wicked Thing, but I might read the next book. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're enjoying your time at Disney! I guess you've moved on from Morganville to Georgina Kincaid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah! I am so excited for my heart and other black holes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remember was pretty good although I read it a while ago and don't recall it very well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your new books! They are all new to me....

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've finished the rest of the Georgina Kincaid series... keen to see your thoughts on it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read Remember. I hope you liked it!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and ENTER our giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books Brandi :) I haven't read any of these, but they look awesome :D Happy reading sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just DNF'd a book, I think I can squeeze in Georgina Kincaid 1 this week. Enjoy, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YOu didn't like A Wicked Thing? Ah, I thought it was a pretty interesting one. But that's how it goes! :-)

    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh have fun at Disney!! Jealous. haha

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The happiest place on earth. Disney! Have a great time. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never read anything by Richelle Mead, someday maybe :) hope you're having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't read much by Mead, but I need to! Have a great vacation and a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh, I love Richelle Mead's Georgina Kincaid series! I hope you're having a BLAST at Disney!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you enjoyed Disney...and thanks for sharing your new books. Enjoy! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)