Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.

currently reading:
The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise
source: Simon Pulse
(just realized how similar these covers are... but both beautiful)
What I read:
Positively Beautiful
source: Bloomsbury
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
source: library
Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood, #2)
source: scholastic via edelweiss 
99 Days
source: Balzer + Bray via edelweiss
Last Week on the blog:
The Distance Between Lost and Found
Source: Harper Teen via Edelweiss
The Last Time We Say Goodbye
source: Harper Teen
Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires, #9)
source: library
In Her Wake (Ten Tiny Breaths, #0.5)
Source: atria via netgalley


My few weeks:
Hey! I am back! I had a great trip to disney with my family. My older daughter is trying all sorts of new stuff, and loves thunder mountain to no end. My youngest was sad that her favorite, the Ariel Under the Sea was closed for refurb but she settled for dumbo and the goofy coaster. I was a little sad that I thought my favorite cupcake in the world was gone from Contempo, but the strawberry one had the same icing and cake, I just had to scoop out the strawberry filling. We focused a little more on pin trading and the sorcerers of magic kingdom than before but still did lots of rides, caught the parade, ate some wonderful food. I am on my cane this week from my fibro, and it has been crazy because we got an ice storm and oldest daughter was home from school all week.





What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

28 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! We're still planning our Disney trip for next year when the Frozen opens up! I SO hope the Ariel ride is open at that time! I've been DYING to ride that ever since I heard it was real! For ages I just remember watching the simulation on the old DVD and now that I know that the ride is REAL I must must must ride it!!!

    Glad you had a fun time with the family! I am soooo looking forward to when we go!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you and your family had a great time at Disney. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not been to Disney. Ever! I've been to Orlando 4 times in my life, but my family or whoever I'm with always does Universal. If I had kids of my own, I'm sure that I'd take them to Disney. Maybe I should get with my sister and brother about taking their kids. I'm about to read Fire & Flood soon and if I really like it I'll get Salt & Storm. Hope you had a great week!

    Here's my STS---> https://lekeishathebooknerd.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/stacking-the-shelves-35/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to go back and finish "Gameboard of the Gods". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some wonderful pictures. Have a nice weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous, you're always at Disney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! Would love to take a trip to Disney world. Haven't been in a long, long time. Glad you and the family had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I'm glad you all had a blast! I've been to Disney once, but I was quite young.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures and it sounds as if you all had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elsa <3 She's so beautiful *.* I never went to Disney (damn my childhood haha) but I definitely plan on going someday :) Beautiful trip is seems you had!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Disney! I'm glad you all had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pix! I haven't been to Disneyland in ages....now I'm feeling nostalgic.

    I'm curious about The Last Time We Say Goodbye. Enjoy your week, and here are


    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! You guys look like you had a great time there :)


    Cool haul too. I'd love to read 99 Days. It interests me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for Disney trip :D Sounds like you had a great time. <3 I haven't read any of these books, but they look pretty amazing ;) Happy reading Brandi. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Disney trip looks so fun. I've never been but I hear you're never to old!
    Lovely books this week. You mentioned the similar covers for the first two books. I also noticed all of the others had dark covers:)
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/22/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-98-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like the entire family had fun! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on these books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow your trip sounds like it was tons of fun Brandi..and you got all that reading done too..awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your trip pictures, I haven't been to Disney since the early 90's-used to go a couple of times a year. Looks like everyone had lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your pictures, looks like you all had a good time ! Wow, you read 4 books in a week ! It's true those cover look alike and we could use some more sun and beautiful sunset these days - it was raining - pouring - this morning here ! Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute Disney pics! Can't wait to go back, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you had an amazing trip! I would love to go to Disney! Also looks like you had a good book week as well! YAY for Salt & Stone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm glad y'all had such a great trip, Brandi! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Disneyland looked like fun!
    I look forward to you Gameboard of the Gods review. I have the second one that I need to get to!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  24. That must have been fun for the little ones!

    And ooo I need to read Salt and Stone ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hope you enjoyed Gameboard of the Gods as much as I did, Brandi. It was a little much to settle in at first but I ended up loving it. Nice to hear you had a great time with your family at Disney World! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)