Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.


Currently reading:
Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits, #5)
source:  promo for buying Nowhere But Here

What I read:
Painless
source: edelweiss
I Remember You
source: bought
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
source: library
Alive
source: disney
The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)
source: library


Last 2 Weeks on the blog:
Chasing River (Burying Water, #3)
Source: netgalley
Scorched (Frigid, #2)
source: bought
Challenger Deep
Source: Harper Teen
Forever for a Year
Source: Macmillan via netgalley
The Cage (The Cage, #1)
Source: Harper Teen via Edelweiss
Paperweight
Source: Harper Teen via Edelweiss

New giveaways exclusive to my blog:

 $50 Paypal Cash or Amazon Giftcard Int. ends 7/19

 Dare to Dream by S.B. Alexander ebook (Int) ends 7/25

http://blkosiner.blogspot.com/2015/07/exclusive-sponsored-giveaway-and-guest.html hardcover Another Kind of Hurricane by Tamara Ellis Smith (US) ends 8/7

My week: Had a wonderful time at Disney. Jill (3) got to ride Mine Train for the 1st time and liked it. Katie (7 later this month) tried and LOVED Space Mountain. The crowds were pretty bad on the 4th but not as bad as I thought on the other days. My fibro has been bothering me since getting back, but slowly getting better.


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)