Saturday, May 7, 2011

Immb 54


IMMB is designed to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar. It was started by The Story Siren.

Sorry that I've not been commenting on your blogs, I promise I'll catch up, I have all the emails. I'm just dealing with a lot of pregnancy sickness, and my 2 year old is running around like a crazy person. I haven't forgotten about you, so keep the comments coming, and I'll return them soon!

Here's what I got: 
Bitter End
From publisher for honest review
Review HERE
Moonglass
From publisher
Currently reading
What about you? What did you get? What do you think of my books?

10 comments:

  1. Seeing a few of the Moonglass going around! Hope you like it!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, be sure to stop by then!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Moonglass? Jealous! Hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just off to read your review of Bitter End!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! Great books you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, hope you feel better soon Brandi! And hope your 2 year old gives you a little bit of a break soon:) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of Bitter End--looks good. I've also been seeing Moonglass around. Good week for you, enjoy and feel better!


    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are great titles and I can't wait to read them. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy Moonglass! I really loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am waiting for your thought about Moon Glass. After Divergent, I am waiting to read the review of this book.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)