Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday 3/27


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Rush (The Game, #1)

So what’s the game now? This, or the life I used to know?

When Miki Jones is pulled from her life, pulled through time and space into some kind of game—her carefully controlled life spirals into chaos. In the game, she and a team of other teens are sent on missions to eliminate the Drau, terrifying and beautiful alien creatures. There are no practice runs, no training, and no way out. Miki has only the guidance of secretive but maddeningly attractive team leader Jackson Tate, who says the game isn’t really a game, that what Miki and her new teammates do now determines their survival, and the survival of every other person on this planet. She laughs. He doesn’t. And then the game takes a deadly and terrifying turn.

Releases: June 11th 2013 by Katherine Tegen Books

What are you waiting on?


24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really good! I've been wanting to read it too. :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds awesome! I am so so so curious about it!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of the games-it kind of makes me think of Ender's Game, a book I've always loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wanted to read this book but Edelweiss is good at ignoring my request. Huh I'll have to wait until the book is out. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this one on Edelweiss but haven't started it yet. It sounds absolutely fantastic though, the survival of everyone on the planet depends on these people? High stakes!

    My WOW
    Also check out my April giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had my eye on this book for a while too! The cover is gorgeous, and the premise sounds fascinating! Great pick Brandi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also really curious about this one! I've read an adult book by the author a couple years ago and liked it :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds fun and intense. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been drawn to this cover ever since I first saw it, I think it looks great. I'm looking forward to it.
    GReat pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't heard of this one. I like the summary; especially the end. Makes me want to grab the book and find out what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, I'll have to find out more about this as I have noticed it on several bloggers WON list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a fun title. The cover seems to be a trend with the blue color and big letters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pick. I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is on my TBR list as well, great pick!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choice. I have been wanting to read this book as well. I love the cover, don't you?

    Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you enjoy this one! Happy Wednesday :)

    My Wow is here

    Toni @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have this one and I can't wait to dive into it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm DEFINITELY waiting on this one too!! It sounds intense and thrilling and right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't seen this before. Sounds very interesting, I'll add it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)