Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
A Little Too Much (A Little Too Far, #2)

Releases: November 12th 2013 by William Morrow Impulse
In the follow-up to Lisa Desrochers’ explosive New Adult novel A Little too Far, Alessandro Moretti must face the life he escaped and the girl he loved and left behind.

Twenty-two year old Hilary McIntyre would like nothing more than to forget her past. As a teenager abandoned to the system, she faced some pretty dark times. But now that’s all behind her. Hilary has her life on track, and there’s no way she’ll head back down that road again.

Until Alessandro Moretti—the one person who can make her remember—shows up on her doorstep. He’s even more devastatingly gorgeous than before, and he’s much too close for comfort. Worse, he sees right through the walls she’s built over these last eight years, right into her heart and the secrets she’s guarding.

As Hilary finds herself falling back into love with the man who, as a boy both saved and destroyed her, she must decide. Past or future? Truth or lies?

What are you waiting on?

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. I always wanted to read this series. I am on the tour for the second book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the first book in this series and I honestly plan to read it soon. Hope you'll enjoy the sequel. Great pick.
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this around, not sure if it's my thing but I've only heard great things about it.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about the first!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the first book of this series. I am in the middle of reading this one (A Little Too Much) but I am struggling to get through because I am not enjoying Hilary. I hope you enjoy reading it more than I am! I have an arc of the 3rd book that I am looking forward to reading also.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this one either. Great pick.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh for once I think I remember book 1. it sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)