Sunday, June 20, 2010

50 Follwers Contest! (closed)

NOW CLOSED! watch for another one soon!

I want to award you all, my lovely followers, so I am having a contest.

Here is what one lucky winner can choose from a signed copy of Perfect Chemistry or a $5 amazon.com e-gift card.




Rules:
~Must be a follower
~Closes July 11th at midnight
~US only for Perfect Chemistry (or pay for shipping minus $3.50) or must be able to order from amazon.com for e-gift card

Extra entries:
+2 old follower (before June 21st)
+2 spread the word (up to two places, must leave link)
+10 Join swagbucks.com under my referal link (It is a free site, that really works. I get swagbucks for searching, watching videos, and doing surveys, and then exchange them for free prizes. My favorite are the amazon gift cards-- I have earned 50 dollars since March)
To sign up (and get credit for contest- click on banner below)
Search & Win



11 comments:

  1. Great contest, and congrats on hitting 50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on making 50 followers!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new gfc follower. Congrats on going above the 50 follower mark.
    debbie
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. : ) I was super pleased to note that I was follower 101 so you've officially more than doubled your followers, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on over 100 followers! Thanks so much for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the followers!

    juliecookies(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on all the followers! You are already at 117, maybe it calls for another giveaway? *wink* ;-)

    +1 I follow your blog
    +2 I'm an old follower
    +2 tweeted: http://twitter.com/Stella_ExLibris/status/18140332750
    +2 posted on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000899165880&v=wall&story_fbid=137673016252521&ref=mf

    Thank you!

    stella.exlibris (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower.

    +2 I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/18345300114

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)