Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Contest!

Check it out!
http://kapri-bookfanatics.blogspot.com/2010/05/contest-big-box-o-books-n-stuff.html


Up for grabs:

*


The Truth About Delilah Blue by Tish Cohen (ARC, donated by Tish)
*

The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King (paperback)
*

The Secret Society by Tom Dolby (Hardcover)
*

I Now Prnounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan (ARC, donated by Erin)
*

Penitence by Jennifer Laurens+signed book mark (Paperback, donated by Jennifer)
*

The Julian Game by Adele Griffin (signed ARC, donated by Adele)
*

Hate List by Jennifer Brown (Hardcover, Donated by Corrine @ Lost for Words)
*

Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin & Lisa Brown (signed Hardcover, donated by Adele)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)