Sunday, April 15, 2012

Update

Just wanted to apologize for my sporadic posting, blog visits (I'm about a month behind now--so keep on commenting and I'll catch up!) and comment responses.
We've been traveling a lot, and my little girls have been sick. J with RSV (respiratory virus) and K with an ear infection. Also, they think that J has hip dysplasia, so that has me pretty worried. She's already had an xray, and will go for an ultrasound this week.
I'm still around though, and have some posts scheduled.
Here's a couple beautiful faces of whats been keeping me busy,

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that your girls have been sick, anf that J might have hip dysplasia. :( I'm sending good thoughts you're way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son had RSV when he was 6 months old, and for a month we made sporadic visits to the ER for breathing treatments. Now that's a NASTY virus! :-/

    And if you need anything, guest posts, cyber hugs, or someone to talk to, I'm only a click or call away!

    Wish we lived closer, and I'll be praying for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I hope they feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally precious!! --Hope they feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)