Sunday, June 30, 2013

Google reader ends tomorrow--what I am doing

Bloglovin is the thing of the future. It is easy to claim your blog, and you can import the blogs you followed from Reader easily too. Follow this link

Join me and hundreds of other book bloggers who have made the switch.

I keep hearing that GFC, the most common way blogs are followed is going away, but I don't have hardcore evidence, although it makes sense. I have already started bloglovin as the main follow request on my contests, and I have seen others do this as well.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I'm already using Bloglovin but I'm going to try Feedly too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)