Saturday, December 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.

What I read:
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
source: library
Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7)
source: bought
45 Pounds (More or Less)
source: library
Kiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8)
source: bought

Last Week on the blog:
Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, #5)
source: bought
Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4)
source: bought

New giveaways exclusive to my blog:
 kindle version Awoken by Sarah Noffke

My week: It's my baby's birthday week. I can't believe she is 3. Her party is today, so will post some pics next week.
 
We had a good time at the Hurricanes (my team) vs Devils (Allan's team).
Me and the lil one got our pic up on the big boards
 


 Our elf on the shelf Zoe is back
 The girls got to see Santa at our neighborhood clubhouse






What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

35 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time with your family! Happy birthday to her! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Happy Birthday! Cake looks scrumptious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOoh nice! Hope she has a Happy Birthday! Me and my niece's birthday is Tuesday! So yay! And ooh Elf on the Shelf! We have one of those for my niece too. Ours is a boy, since when we bought it, they hadn't made girls yet. We named it Buddy because we loooooooooove the movie Elf! LOL!

    Hope you enjoy your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww look at those sweet pictures. I think those elf on a shelf things are sort of creepy. http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/12/stacking-shelves-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly Elf on a Shelf is not a tradition we have here. I'd love to introduce him to the British masses but he is very expensive to buy here.


    Loving your photos. I always think three is such a magical age when children are beginning to become their own little people.


    http://pettywitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww your girls are so cute and I love that they got to see Santa! I hope he will visit me too! ;) Great post, Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bunch of gorgeous pictures. <3 Thank you for sharing sweetie :) Been forever since I read Pushing the Limits, but I loved it back then. <3 I hope you have an awesome week :) Happy reading Brandi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Pushing The Limits. I also have 45 Pounds (More or Less) and have been dying to read it. Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable three-year-old! Birthdays are so special for little ones. Thanks for sharing...and enjoy your new books, too.

    Here are

    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool seeing your faces up on the jumbotron! And happy birthday to your princess!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww how adorable! Happy birthday to her!! It's cool that you both have different themes x) that must be really interesting. Reading Allegiant right now! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww Happy bday to her!

    BTW Awoken sounds interesting!
    Come and check out OUaT's STS and don't forget to enter our current GIVEAWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh happy birthday for the adorable baby :D Happy read I really want to see your review on Pushing the Limits :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks! it will be here in feb i think

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is so much fun... hard during the hiolidays though

    ReplyDelete
  16. they enjoyed it even though older is having doubts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its fun, but I think they look so creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heh, my thoughts exactly but the girls love her

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday to the baby girl than! Ahh <3
    Love your haul too and i'm totally jealous you read that many books in a week. I haven't :( I'M SO BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the look of that cake! And OMG I loved Pushing the Limits - probably my favorite of the fourth published so far. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awe, three is such a wonderful age..enjoy. I imagine Christmas will be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute, happy birthday to her! And that's so awesome you were on the board! I've read and enjoyed Pushing the Limits. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, you got a ton of awesome books! And it looks like a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww, happy birthday to her! It looks like you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)