Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
The Start of Me and You
Following her pitch-perfect debut Open Road Summer, Emery Lord pens another gorgeous story of best friends, new love, & second chances.

It’s been a year since it happened—when Paige Hancock’s first boyfriend died in an accident. After shutting out the world for a year, Paige is finally ready for a second chance at high school . . . and she has a plan. First: Get her old crush, Ryan Chase, to date her—the perfect way to convince everyone she’s back to normal. Next: Join a club—simple, it’s high school after all. But when Ryan’s sweet, nerdy cousin, Max, moves to town and recruits Paige for the Quiz Bowl team (of all things!) her perfect plan is thrown for a serious loop. Will Paige be able to face her fears and finally open herself up to the life she was meant to live?

Brimming with heartfelt relationships and authentic high-school dynamicsThe Start of Me and You proves that it’s never too late for second chances.


Releases: March 31st 2015 by Bloomsbury

What are you waiting on?

24 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Sounds like it's going to get messy, pretending usually doesn't end well. I can also sniff a love triangle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good but I hope it's not a love triangle with Ryan and Max in the mix. Great choice, Brandi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Start of Me and You sounds like a pretty sad story, Brandi, but I sure love those every now and then! Thanks for sharing, I haven't heard of this author before :)
    Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying to get my hand son this on Brandi! Greta pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Best friends, new love, & second chance" sounds like a wonderful, emotional read. Hope you enjoy it, Brandi! Thanks for sharing and Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stories about second chances. This sounds like an emotional story, can't wait to hear what you think of it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Open Road Summer has been on my WL for awhile. This sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked her first book well enough so I probably will check this one out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am also really excited to read this one. I should hopefully get to it soon.

    here' s mine

    I also have a $30 amazon giftcard giveaway going on, so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like an emotional book I would just enjoy! Lovely pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOO excited to read this. Open Road Summer was one of my favorites of 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have this one on my tbr. I hope we both enjoy it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this one for review! I have yet to read Open Road Summer though - but the two are not related... I hope you enjoy the book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Brandi this one sounds so great! I love high school romances and finding yourself stories. This one sounds like there might be a few tears. I will put it on my never ending TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have this one on my wishlist as well. Great pick, Brandi.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still haven't read Open Road Summer, on my TBR though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like an awesome book :D Cute cover. <3 I hope you will love it Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the colors on that cover so so much *.*

    ReplyDelete
  20. This book sounds like it has a great theme! I can see why you are waiting for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)