Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015






“Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists.


This Week’s Topic: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015.

Bookish Goals
1. Schedule as many as possible in advance
2. Read more from my TBR especially library books
3. Less stress-- I have already started this some but I have went from usually 4 reviews a week and scaled back to 2. It gives me more posts for the future as well as more time to comment on my favorite blogs and those who comment here.

Non- Bookish
4. Spend more time with my mom
5. Figure out a low impact exercise and be consistent with it. Don't hit it too hard to start... I have fibromyalgia and am prone to other sprains, strains and breaks so I need to do moderation so I don't get hurt from too much at once.
6. Potty train my 3 year old
7. More date nights with my hubby
8. Get caught up on our DVR log
9. More balance with time management
10. Eat better

7 comments:

  1. I really do want to eat better and be more active! It's always said, but so true. haha good luck with all your goals.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you meets your goals by the end of the year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scheduling posts is definitely on my list. I always leave things until the last minute. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals sweetie :D I hope you will manage to do them all. <3 I don't really have any goals for 2015, just maybe read more and read less books that I know I won't like, hih :) Thank you for sharing sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these goals. I have never prescheduled anything for more than a day but this weekend I am going to have a huge session where I am going to try and preschedule for at least two months ahead. I really need to focus more on school. And clearing the TBR sounds like a good idea to me. I gotta do that too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of bloggers, myself included, are trying to read more from their TBR pile; it's a popular resolution. Good luck with the rest, especially the health related ones.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)