“Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists.
This Week’s Topic: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015.
2. Read more from my TBR especially library books
3. Less stress-- I have already started this some but I have went from usually 4 reviews a week and scaled back to 2. It gives me more posts for the future as well as more time to comment on my favorite blogs and those who comment here.
4. Spend more time with my mom
5. Figure out a low impact exercise and be consistent with it. Don't hit it too hard to start... I have fibromyalgia and am prone to other sprains, strains and breaks so I need to do moderation so I don't get hurt from too much at once.
6. Potty train my 3 year old
7. More date nights with my hubby
8. Get caught up on our DVR log
9. More balance with time management
10. Eat better