Thursday, July 1, 2010

Win E-reader or 100 at Bibliophillic Book Blog

http://www.bibliophilicbookblog.com/2010/05/here-we-go-again.html

Reposted, must enter at link above:


Guess what? I got another anonymous donation for an ereader for one of my deployed soldier friends and one for you too! Oh, and guess what I met my goal I raised enough funds and donations as well as donated my personal money to buy 10, that is 10 Sony ereaders for my deployed friends who are crazy readers. They love me and they love all of you for helping and sending them books. So from myself and from them, THANK YOU! So...in thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)