Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dewey Read-a-thon

I was hardcore last year, but just can't right now. I'm reading Die For Me by Plum, and then will be reading two of my critique partner's manuscripts, then moving on to Original Sin if I have time. 


Introduction
1)Where are you reading from today? Hightstown NJ
2)Three random facts about me… I'm editing my first two novels, I'm hoping the Hurricanes get in the playoffs, I'm a chocoholic.
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 3
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? as much as I can... have other stuff I have to do
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? take breaks, eat food.



Where in the World are you reading?
http://bit.ly/fCcZi5
Hightstown NJ


Collective Fiction
Go check it out


Book Puzzle:







Book Boyfriend Challenge

for charity. Go check it out.

5 comments:

  1. Give me an R
    Give me an E
    Give me an A
    Give me a D

    What does it spell? READ!!

    Hope you have a great day. And it's OK if life gets in the way (that wasn't meant to be a cheesy rhyme, I swear!). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take breaks, eat food is very good advice! Enjoy the readathon today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great puzzle - I'm guessing either Kiss an Angel or Kissed by an Angel! Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)