Saturday, March 3, 2012

Follow Friday 3.2


 RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I prefer GFC for follows
Question: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?
A: I'd love to see the Vampire Academy series, Light of Asteria, Obsidian, and Wither are the first that come to mind. But only if they'd rock it like Twilight after the first movie, or Harry Potter. 
   
What about you?
Pin It

24 comments:

  1. Wither would be nice. I would go see that movie. I'm going to follow via email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by, I'm now following you back on all the ones you have.

    The Vampire Academy series would be great as movies. I haven't read the others yet, but I have heard good things about them.

    Book Enslaved

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by BookthatThing!
    I'm now following you back. Love the blog! I like your picks for the FF question as well.
    _yay_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog name and how you incorporated with other stuff, like follow that thing :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog and following! I also included the VA series in my post, so of course I agree and I can't wait to read Wither and see myself if it's a good film material :).
    Following you back via GFC, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great answers.

    I'm a returning follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wither & VA would be great movies. I'd love to see Wither though. I'm following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think VA is looking for a studio... fingers crossed

      Delete
  7. Yes I agree . Vampire Academy would be awesome to see on the big screen only if they rocked it like Twilight , I absolutely agree . I would love to see Rose and Dimitri in Siberia when he was strigoi and rose was his blood whore . Just the mansion they were in and what happened there . She kicks butt and survived ! Thanks for stoppin by . I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thnk they'd have to rock the 1st one to get any more, but I hope they find a studio.

      Delete
  8. Hi Brandi, thanks for stopping by my blog! Having just finished Wither myself, I'd agree that it would be awesome to see it made into a movie. It would be interesting to see if a filmmaker could accurately grasp the vividness of Rhine's world; it would definitely have to be done by JUST the right director.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I think there are directors who could pull it off.

      Delete
  9. Great answers! All would make great movies if done well. Thanks for the follow, followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, those would make great movies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I followed you via GFC..:)
    Here's my post: http://bookshelfconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/03/feauture-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)