Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.


Currently reading:
Between Us and the Moon
source: Harper Teen via edelweiss
Emmy & Oliver
source: Harper Teen via edelweiss
Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1)
source: library
Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit
source: bought
Last Year's Mistake
source: Simon Pulse via edelweiss
Dancing with Molly
source: Simon Pulse via edelweiss


From my mailbox:
Alive
Thank you Disney-Hyperion!!!

 Thank you for sweet personal note and swag Trisha 

I loved the book, for reals, here is a teaser and buy links if you want in on the amazing:
"Obsession. It starts with a spark. A flicker. At the strike of a match. Lying dormant in most of us, obsession feasts on the fumes, breathes in the smoky scent, curling around and in on itself. Building.
We pet it, nurse it into existence. It is ours. All ours. A coveted perfection.
And when it refuses to be ignored, it rages. It roars to life. A blazing inferno. Consuming.
We are but pawns to its deceptive power. Though we attempt to guide it, caress it tenderly into a loving beauty, it cannot be controlled. It’s a haunted, vengeful lover." ~UNSUB
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1zSZNnNiTunes: http://apple.co/1PEaiglB&N: http://bit.ly/1dIJ2BsGoogle Play: http://bit.ly/1PkTHxGKobo: http://bit.ly/1KJXFPO

What I read:
The Heir (The Selection, #4)
source: library

Last Week on the blog:

Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1)
Source: bought
Dime
Source: Simon via Edelweiss
Extraordinary Means
Source: Harper Teen via Edelweiss
New giveaways exclusive to my blog:
Exclusive  and  $10 Amazon or Paypal Giftcard and Nothing But Your Memories by H. B. Clementine ends 6/15 INT

Check out my guest post!


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)