Sunday, June 10, 2012

Immb, Stacking the Shelves, Showcase Sunday 6/10

 IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. I use it to showcase books I receive and as a social aspect for the blog. To sign up and find out more here

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Buscuits and Tea, check it out here
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, check it out here

What I got:

Something Like Normal
source-Bloomsbury for review

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)
currently reading


Source-blog tour
my review HERE

All These Lives
Source: netgalley
my review HERE

The Glimpse
Why I didn't finish HERE

What did you get? What do you think of my books?


  1. All These Lives and Transcendence are on TBR list. They look so good.. Sucks you couldn't get into The Glimpse. Happy Reading...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

  2. Great Books! :D Cait wait to read Crazy! Im sorry u coudnt finish The Glimpse, i have beening waiting to read it for months... :(
    Check out my:Stacking the Shelves

  3. I keep hearing mixed things about the Fifty Shades series so I'm kind of curious to how you feel about that too, Brandi :) And I've heard that the Glimpse is an adorable book, so hopefully you love it as much as everyone else!

    Awesome mailbox, Brandi! Have an awesome reading week :) <3

  4. I'm still debating if I should give 50 shades a try! Happy Reading

  5. Something Like Normal looks sooo good! I hope you enjoy everything! :D

  6. The Glimpse is totally on my tbr list and I have heard great things about 50 Shades of Grey!!!!!! Hope you enjoy both of them! I can't wait to see your reviews because they are both books I really want to read! Enjoy

    BTW Following your awesome blog! Feel free to check out mine :)

  7. You received some wonderful this week! Have fun reading them and I look forward to your reviews!

    Thanks for sharing,

  8. All These Lives sounds like a good read, sad, but good. I am looking forward to this one!
    Enjoy your new titles, thanks for sharing :)

  9. OOoh nice reads! Sorry you had a DNF one! Hope the others are better!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

  10. Lots of fun stuff this week! Enjoy!

  11. Hey! You won the Picnic Thermal Tote giveaway on my blog. Go here to read how to claim your prize! :)


I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)