Sunday, June 24, 2012

Immb, Stacking the Shelves, Showcase Sunday 6/24

 IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. I use it to showcase books I receive and as a social aspect for the blog. To sign up and find out more here

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Buscuits and Tea, check it out here
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, check it out here

What I got:
One Moment
Source: netgalley

The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)

Kingdom Keepers
source: Disney

The Messenger
source: Lands Atlantic
Somebody, Please Tell Me Who I Am
source: bought
Between the Lines
source: publicist

What did you get? What do you think of my books?


  1. Ooh, nice books! I've heard The Golden Lily is incredible,

    Hope you enjoy them all :)

  2. Great set! I'm curious about Between The Lines. So excited for Golden Lily.
    My Bookish Recap

  3. Oh nice! I haven't read any but I really like the covers. Happy reading!

    here is mine

  4. Awesome looking haul this week! Happy reading and enjoy!


  5. I've read and reviewed both One Moment and The Golden Lily. Good stuff this week. Check out my Mailbox.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know


I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)