Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 11/21


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
The Program (The Program, #1)

With suicide now an international epidemic, one outburst could land her in The Program, the only proven course of treatment. Sloane’s parents have already lost one child; Sloane knows they’ll do anything to keep her alive. She also knows that everyone who’s been through The Program returns as a blank slate. Because their depression is gone—but so are their memories.
Under constant surveillance at home and at school, Sloane puts on a brave face and keeps her feelings buried as deep as she can. The only person Sloane can be herself with is James. He’s promised to keep them both safe and out of treatment, and Sloane knows their love is strong enough to withstand anything. But despite the promises they made to each other, it’s getting harder to hide the truth. They are both growing weaker. Depression is setting in.
And The Program is coming for them.


Releases: April 30th 2013

What are you waiting on?

25 comments:

  1. Been hearing about this one a lot! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about this one too-I enjoy Young's writing and think the premise sounds very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this book so bad! I just love the author and this premise is amazing! great pick! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh looks interesting :)
    Not a huge fan of the cover though
    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on my wish list. I can't wait for it too. Great pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really awesome. I like the clinical feel that the cover is offering. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also crazy excited about this novel! It looks so good =D Great pick ^^

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen this book around so I'm waiting for my friends to review it. Sounds intriguing :)
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really, really great choice!! I've had my eye on The Program for a few months now. It sounds AMAZING!! I can't wait to snag a copy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
    Ashley @ Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely a timely read...thanks for sharing; and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pick! I've heard of this one, big didn't know what it's about. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of this one yet, but it sounds interesting! Here's my WOW: http://alibraryisinfinityunderaroof.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I'm really excited about this one too! It sounds so good and I really like the cover!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the cover for this, the yellow is unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES! This one has been on my list for a while now. I'm excited for it!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh this sounds really good and dark! I love the cover it's bright but creepy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait for this one either, it looks awesome. Great choice!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)