Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 11/28


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Nobody But Us

Bonnie and Clyde meets IF I STAY in this addictively heart-wrenching story of two desperate teenagers on the run from their pasts.
They’re young. They’re in love. They’re on the run.
Zoe wants to save Will as much as Will wants to save Zoe. When Will turns eighteen, they decide to run away together. But they never expected their escape to be so fraught with danger....
When the whole world is after you, sometimes it seems like you can’t run fast enough.
Nobody But Us, told in alternating perspectives from Will and Zoe, is an unflinching novel, in turns heartbreaking and hopeful, about survival, choices, and love...and how having love doesn’t always mean that you get a happy ending. Described as “beautiful, heartbreaking, and exhilarating” by Kody Keplinger, author of The DUFF, Nobody But Us will prove irresistible to fans of Nina Lacour, Jenny Han, and Sara Zarr.

Releases: Jan 29th 2013

What are you waiting on?

27 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one! Hope you enjoy it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the books I've read lately that tell both POVs. Great choice! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mention of Bonnie and Clyde-such a captivating story even after all these years. I also love the multiple perspective narrators!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a huge contemp fan but, this one has definitely caught my eye. Great pick!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that it is Bonnie and Clyde type storyline! So exciting. :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pick! I really think this book will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this was my pick few weeks back. Amazing picks, what can i tell you! ;)

    Our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pick cant wait for this one either.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm convinced with the mention of If I Stay! This sounds brilliant. Great pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is new to me but you've piqued my interest. Thanks for sharing it. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Pick! Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sound of this one! Definitely need to add this to my to-read list!! Actually has some plot for a contemporary!

    -Angie @YA Novelties

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one sounds good, but I also lovce a happy ending, so the blurb makes me nervous, lol.

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved If I Stay, and Bonnie and Clyde too. Yes please... Amazing pick..

    Thank you for stopping by my WoW
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. It sounds wondeful :) great selection

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have seen this one around. It looks and sounds great. :)

    Old follower. ;) Here is my WOW

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww this sounds drama heavy :O And I like drama! Great pick!

    You have an awesome blog and I followed you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds really great! I'm adding this to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds like an interesting read when I need a break from all that fantasy.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds great, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It had me at BONNIE AND CLYDE! I so love the idea of this, even though it sounds like I may need a box of tissues by the end :) Fab pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't wait for this one! I love If I Stay, so if this is anything like that, then I'm probably going to love this too. Brilliant pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This one sounds really good! Thanks for visiting my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sounds pretty interesting.

    Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You know what's sad? I haven't ever seen Bonnie or Clyde EVER..so I wouldn't know what to expect. Maybe reading your WoW pick I can understand :)
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)