Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: Anticipated novels of 2011




Anticipated novels of 2011


Legacy (Ganzfield, #3)The Secret of the Keepers: Kailmeyra's Strength (Kailmeyra, #2)Secrets of the Keepers: Kailmeyra's Strength by Beth Isaacs
Iron Quill by Shelena Shorts
Legacy by Kaynak
Bloodlines by Mead
Weight of Bones by Gurtler
Falling Under by Hayes
Iron Knight by Kagawa
Wolfsbane by Cremer
COFA and CP by Clare
Forever by Steifvater
Falling UnderStrange Fate by Smith
WolfsbaneWeight of BonesForeverClockwork PrinceStrange Fate

2 comments:

  1. I'm also looking forward to CoFA, Clockwork Prince, and Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindly visit my blog and do follow it if you thing it's good.

    http://jawadnaqvi27.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)