Sunday, May 20, 2012

IMMB 5/20

 IMMB was started by Kristi at The Story Siren. I use it to showcase books I receive and as a social aspect for the blog. To sign up and find out more here

What I got:

The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse, #1)
source: author
currently reading (~50% done)

Premium Roast with Ruth
Source: bought for bible study
currently reading


Possession (Possession, #1)
didn't finish
source: library


First Comes Love
Review HERE
Source: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 
Unbreak My Heart
Review HERE
Source: netgalley
Shield the Heart (Heart, #2)
Review HERE
Source: author
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Great books! I loved your review of Unbreak My Heart. I think I might read that one.

    Enjoy your books :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy. It was on netgalley, might still be?

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! Looks like you have some wonderful reading in your future! :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani

    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2051

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Great books! Unbreak my Heart is on my list as is Possession. I'm curious as to why you didn't finish it...did you not care for it? Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/05/stocking-shelves-17.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just didn't love it, and with my schedule and kids, I can't justify spending time on a book I don't adore. Maybe another time?

      Delete
  4. I totally want to read First Comes Love and Unbreak My Heart!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)