Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Card

I have seen a few other bloggers do this, and I would like to extend the invitation to my readers. I send out an email Holiday Card with a picture and holiday greeting, if you would like to receive it, leave your email in comments or email it to me at    with subject Holiday Card!

We celebrate Christmas and Hanuka here at my house, but I know that everyone has their own beliefs and traditions-- so Happy Holidays and thanks for reading my blog!


  1. I'm in let's exchange cards....
    Mine will not have a family pic though! LOL

    jackie >_<

  2. I received it Brandi! I loved it . Thanks a zillion! You are very sweet!

  3. Awwws, that would be so awesome!
    I'd love to exchange cards! :)


    Also, I got your email about the story. I received the first one with the three chapters and sent you my suggestions but I wasn't sure if you got them! Obviously you didnt! lol *headdeskheaddesk*
    I'll get to it as soon as I can!


I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)