Thursday, December 23, 2010

Best of 2010 by Month

I saw this over at Phantom Paragrapher, and thought I would do a version of my own. For each month, I will pick my two favorite reads.


Do any of ours match up?


January
Skin Hunger by Kathleen Duey
Fallen by Lauren Kate 


February
Dark Divine
The Nature of Jade


March
North of Beautiful by Justina Headley
Hex Hall


April
Hold Still
In a Heartbeat


May
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Perfect Chemistry


June
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Matson
Heart to Heart by Lurlene McDaniel


July
The Iron Daughter by Kagawa 
Change of Heart by Shari Maurer 
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens 
Sorry had to do 3- July was a good month :)


August
The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra's last hope 
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma 


September
Minder by Kate Kaynak 
clockwork Angel
(another hard one, with Matched, and Angel Star)


October
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer 
Review: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
(yet another with The Duff, The Mark)


November
Unbroken Connection by Angela Morrison
Saved by the Music by Selene Castrovilla


December
Review: The Broken Lake by Shelena Shorts
Delirium





6 comments:

  1. Great list! I agree with many of your picks especially Heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great list! I thoroughly enjoyed a lot of those...especially Perfect Chemistry :)

    Your layout looks FANTASTIC by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid that none of mine matches yours, but this is a great idea! I'm going to do a post of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list. You have mentioned quite a few of my favourites. May would match up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read many of these books on your list, so will probably have to come back and compare once I've read them, but I've heard fantastic things about Nightshade and The Iron Daughter and especially want to read these books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list and Im glad my idea inspired you lol. I see we had a couple the same :)
    Paula@ThePhantomParagrapher

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)