Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I am spending the day with my family, opening gifts, watching movies and eating yummy foods.

Do you have any traditions? Did you get what you were hoping for?


  1. Merry Christmas Brandileigh, hope it is a wonderful day for you and yours today... No traditions, we wing it every year and yes I got exactly what I wanted to stay home with my Husband and Mom to celebrate a stress free Christmas holiday!
    (and some "bling" and a book)
    jackie >_<

  2. Merry Christmas Brandi! ♥

    I have tons of traditions. :) We go to Midnight Mass every Christmas eve, open a present, then sleep and open the rest of the presents in the morning. Then we have our family over for dinner and open more presents (from them) and just have a good time. I love Christmas. ♥

  3. Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

  4. Merry Christmas!! Wishing you all the best xoxo!


I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)