Saturday, December 25, 2010

IMMB 35

IMMB is designed to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar. It is started by The Story Siren.

Here is what I got:
The LocketThe Locket by Stacey Jay

From ATW Book Tour
Review here








UnearthlyUnearthy by Cynthia Hand
Review Here 
From Netgalley

























A Touch Mortal

A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Review here









Delirium (Delirium, #1)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Review here









Sliding on the EdgeReview: Sliding on the Edge by C. Lee McKenzie
Review to come


The Girl Who Ran With HorsesReview: The Girl who Ran with Horses by David Michael\
Review to come

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) Review: Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Currently reading

I also got a lovely card and swag from Jami at YA Addict

What about you? What did you get? What do you think of my books?

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got lots of great ARCs! The Girl Who Ran With Horses looks very interesting-- I'm a great horse-lover from a long line of 'horse people', so I have a soft spot for horsey books. :) Anyway, I hope you had an excellent Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books! I've heard so many great things about Unearthly,

    Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lots of good books! Can't wait to hear what you think of The Locket. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh you got Born at Midnight! Niiiice!

    My mailbox will be up tomorrow if you want to stop by then. a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Delirium as well! *high five* And I must say I'm quite jealous that you got Unearthly, A Touch Mortal, and The Locket because I wanna read them SO BAD, but it's okay because I know you'll write really informative reviews on them, which I will read. And I just noticed that you reached 900 followers- CONGRATS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great books! I loved Unearthly and Delirium and I can't wait for A Touch Mortal and Born at Midnight:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas to you as well! Great books this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some seriously awesome books here! I can't wait to read many of them, including Born at Midnight.

    Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)