Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fallen by Lauren Kate and why I love it

This was such an awesome read. I connected with Luce-- she is compassionate and her voice resonated with me. The blooming romance really drew me in and it was interesting to see how Daniel's feeling were incrementally shown. I was also drawn to Cam and it was a shock at the end to see the truth! Arianne is also a great addition-- I love the fast friends and bonding, and she is such a fun character. I just love the premise-- falling in love over and over- it is so romantic. There was so much hype about this that I was skeptical, but I would definately recommend it- -in fact I already have-- I am circulating this book around my family. What is not to love about fallen angels, love that withstands time, dark drama, suspense? Kate did an amazing job and I cannot wait for the next installment! The cover is also marvelous-- and drew me in!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book for my blog! a lot of people I know like it! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this book so much! a lot of people didn't like it, but i don't understand why. it's just as good as the other paranormal romance books (my favorite type of book!). i agree, i really like how strong daniel's feelings were and how they were showed in the book! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)