Thursday, July 1, 2010

Win Matched at Only Sexy Books Allowed

http://onlysexybooksallowed.blogspot.com/2010/06/win-my-arc-of-matched-by-ally-condie.html



Reposted-- must enter at her link above:

So I was able to score an extra ARC of Matched by Ally Condie even though I already got one at BEA. So why not share?? Click Here to Enter. This contest ends July 1, 2010. It is open Internationally!!



Publication Date: November 30, 2010
Summary from Goodreads:

In the Society, Officials decide. Who you love. Where you work. When you die.

Cassia has always trusted their choices. It’s barely any price to pay for a long life, the perfect job, the ideal mate. So when her best friend appears on the Matching screen, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is the one . . . until she sees another face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. Now Cassia is faced with impossible choices: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she’s known and a path no one else has ever dared follow—between perfection and passion.

Matched is a story for right now and storytelling with the resonance of a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)