Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Wishlist V.1

My Wishlist:

Torment, Clockwork Angels, Girl next Door, Blindsided, Almost to Die for,  Sleepless, Book of Love, Crave, My invisible boyfriend, Stork, Second Hand Heart, Wicked Girls, Mockingbirds, The Mark Bunderson, A Blue so Dark, Delcroix Academy, Paranormalcy, Tell me a Secret, High before Homeroom, Outside of a horse, Numbers 2, Wereling, Dead Beautiful, Angel Star, Birthmarked, Betrayal, and Forget-her-nots

Feel free to hook me up (offer trades, let me borrow, etc)

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I don't own any of them, but I've read a few and they were great.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)